anti assault trident
personal alarm aerosol shrill alarm for
nurses, teachers and persons at risk in
anti rape and
personal alarms should be durable and reliable.
aerosol personal alarms over battery powered alarms. If you have
ever reached for your torch during a blackout, and nothing
happened because the batteries were dead--you will get the
Your anti rape anti assault personal alarm is likely to remain in your bag or other strategic
place for long periods of time--time that will cause batteries to
discharge. Additionally, there are areas where
electronic personal alarms cannot and should not be used: fuel
stations and gas stations are one example. In an emergency, even the tiniest
spark from the alarm could cause an explosion.
Additionally, noise alone may not be
sufficient to deter a stubborn or intoxicated attacker. This is
where the Safecity anti rape and anti assault
Trident Personal Alarm
defeats all other alarms for
efficiency and effectiveness.
Upon activation the Trident
anti rape anti assault personal
alarm will do the following ...
- Deliver a shrill of 114DB
(measured at 1 metre). This will send a distress signal that will be
heard by everyone nearby.
- Produce a repulsive odour. This
is a foul smell that is bound to cause the aggressor to leave the
area--or at least move away from you.
- Release a non-toxic, non irritant,
harmless and invisible ultraviolet tracer that can be detected by police
using ultraviolet light for immediate P.O.I. (Person of Interest) positive
These features make the Safecity
anti rape anti assault Trident
Personal Alarm a powerful deterrent against muggings, sexual assaults and
violent attacks. Faced with this unfavourable environment, most
aggressors will want to leave the scene. In all cases the Trident
aerosol personal alarms will cause attackers to reassess their intent.
British Police are so impressed with
the Trident anti rape anti assault personal alarm, that they are actually selling it to the general
public at police counters.
The following Police Stations have
purchased the Trident range of personal
alarms, for the
purpose of reselling it to the public ...
- Metropolitan Police, London
- British Transport Police
- Minister of Defence Police
- Devon & Cornwall Constabulary
- Wiltshire Constabulary
- Norfolk Constabulary
- Derbyshire Police
- Suffolk Constabulary
- Kent Police
- Nottinghamshire Police
- Essex Police
The House of Commons, British Local Government,
Hospitals, Universities, Schools and major corporate bodies issue these
personal alarms to their staff as a precautionary measure. A list of
major clients purchasing the Trident Personal anti rape anti assault alarm may be viewed
This product has been on sale in the UK since 1997
and there have been no reports of misuse from the public.
The Safecity Trident
anti rape anti assault personal alarm is a safe and
easy to use device that will help you increase your chances of survival
during a violent attack. It is ideal for prevention of rape attacks
and common assaults. Because of the multiple features, the
Trident personal alarm is particularly suitable for persons working in
high risk environments or person subject to threats of violence, stalking
and sexual assaults.
teachers, security guards, off duty police officers, emergency personnel,
tradesmen, victims of stalkers, victims of violence, and the elderly will
benefit from carrying a Safecity Trident alarm.
Product Information and
- Manufactured in England.
- Meets British Standards BS6800, BS5750,
Quality Standard, EC Regulation 3093/94EC, and EC Directive
- Tested prior to leaving the factory.
- The Safecity Trident personal alarm
does not contain toxic, noxious or harmful substances.
- None of the materials used are classified as a
controlled substance under COSHH Regulations.
- Will operate upside down or at any angle.
- The lockdown feature on the actuator will
cause the personal alarm to continue operating even if it is dropped
to the ground.
- Raised cruciform
guarding the alarm output help prevent the muffling of the siren.
- Sound output: 114DB (measured at 1 metre)
will not injure or disorient innocent bystanders.
- Dimensions: 37mm x 105mm.
- Maximum weight: 65gms.
- Duration: Approximately 3 minutes of
- Aromatic material: Made of components that
conform with UK and European Flavour & Fragrance Legislation.
Whilst unpleasant to taste it is not detrimental to health (I
strongly suggest you do not taste the substance).
- Propellant: Conforms to Euro Directive 3093/94
for aerosol propellants and has a ZERO ozone depletion potential.
- Ultra-Violet tracer: Non toxic.
- Safety data sheet:
Available here for download.
- Patented design.
- Each canister is individually marked.
- Product warranty: 12 months.
- A$45 GST and
Conditions of Sale
(These conditions apply only in Australia)
Contract between purchaser and Safecity Services Pty
Please read the following before placing an order
- Available only to persons of good character who
have not been charged with a criminal offence in the past 10 years.
- Persons under the age of 18 must produce a letter
or document from parents or legal guardian granting permission to the
- Purchaser is not permitted to resale, lend or
dispose the personal alarm.
- Purchaser will not experiment or test the alarm on
persons or animals.
- Safecity will maintain a register of Trident
alarms sold to the public. This list will be made available to
police upon request.
- Purchaser will not discharge the Trident alarm
without a reasonable lawful excuse.
- The use of the Trident personal alarm to commit an
assault may result in criminal charges.
- We agree to sell the product to you
on the provision that you
accept the following conditions ...
- You will accept all responsibilities and
liabilities that arise from the carrying, use, misuse or malfunction
of the Trident personal alarm.
- You will hold the Manufacturer, Safecity and its
agents and staff harmless from any lawsuit or civil action arising
from your use or misuse of the Trident personal alarm
- You agree that the manufacturer,
Safecity and its agents and staff will not accept any responsibility
for any loss, damage or personal injury sustained whilst in the
possession of this product whatever the cause or reason.
Product Safety Warning
- The Trident personal alarm
manufactured for Safecity is not a toy or source of amusement -- it is a
life saving device.
- The product emits 114DB (measured at at 1 metre).
Prolonged exposure of this sound in close proximity of the ear can cause
permanent ear damage.
- Do not activate the alarm unnecessarily, doing so
may result in police charges.
- Do not produce the Trident personal alarm to
intimidate or to assault another. Doing so may result in police
- Do not carry the item overtly, unless during a
defensive incident, carrying the item overtly or in a menacing manner
may result in police charges.
- Never point or use a Trident personal alarm
against a police officer or security guard--doing so may produce
- Do not incinerate the canister. Dispose of
canister as you would with other household aerosol products.
- Do not pierce or burn the canister.
- Do not expose the canister to intense hear (such
as leaving the canister in a locked vehicle).
- Keep the Trident personal alarm out of the reach
- Read the instruction provided with the canister
before carrying the personal alarm. Do not use the personal alarm
until you have read and understood the instructions. If you do not
understand the instructions, contact Safecity prior to carrying the
Method of purchase and delivery
- Click on the link below. Please answer all
the questions in order to prevent delays Please do not use free
Web E-mail. We cannot accept orders from persons that cannot be
- You will receive a confirmation from us, and a link
where you may complete the purchase.
- The Safecity Trident personal alarms may not be
posted. We will send the personal alarm by courier person to